Friday, May 15, 2009

The Uprising - Season 1 - Malaysia

In the year 2200, the Frenchmen have already conquered more than half of the world with only just a few countries being able to retaliate and remain in the state of independence. Well unfortunately enough, Malaysia, one of the most strategic places in south east Asia has been very much turned into a French MK Port. A international trading port for the MK's to refuel or trade goods and very much is one of the stations for the MK-03. Every single day, thousands of MK-00 flies in and out transporting goods across China to the down south while MK-01 stops by to refuel before departing to the next station.

~Terengganu-Kampung Pisang~

Ben: I can't believe that we still have to daily carry this amount of loads even thou we are having our exams. (carrying two sack of sulfur on his back)
Jee An: Haven't it been always like that ever since our father's time. Stop complaining that we could finish this faster and get our asses back to the study table.(Walking ahead Ben with to sack of sulfur too)

~Pinang-Greentown~

(In one of the classiest school for French kids)
Serene: Alright kids, that's it for today. Be careful on your way home. Remember not to talk to strangers you don't know. (School bell ringing in the back ground)
Serene: Hey, Theo, another tough day isn't it? (Bumps into Theo as she walks out the class)
Theo: Yea, at times really can't stand this brats. Just because they are the ones filling up my bowl of rice. Sighs
Serene: Well...

~Perak-Ipoh-On top of Ipoh Garden Public Bank~

Nicolas: Everybody, move out move out. If this is the real battlefield, you all would be all dead. MOVE!!! (Armed soldiers running up and down building doing a 3D training)
Soldier 1: Sir, its been hours we have been training.
Soldier 2: Can we take a break?
Nicolas: Training has been like this ever since our independence got taken away. If I could do it, so can you. Both of you, down 100. Any other objection. If not, move.
Soldiers: Yes sir!

~Johor-Taman Nanas~

Marcus: Zzzz....Zzzzz....Zzzz (dozing off)
Shaun: Wake up you idiot. Why am I the only one carrying all this loads while you sleep?
Marcus: Huh?? Huh?? Argh... I was just dreaming about her..
Shaun: I don't care who were you dreaming about. Just start carrying this bags. Nicolas needs it by Tuesday.
Marcus: Alright alright. Just stop bugging me. (Said just stop bugging me really softly)
Shaun: What did you say? You dare repeat it again?
Marcus: Nothing Nothing.
Shaun: Good! So shut up and carry all this. (shouts into Marcus face and sits down on a chair)

~Perak-Taiping~

Abel: Why can't this work? I think I have gotten everything right. Why isn't this working? If I can't get this working by Friday, they gonna crush this house with a MK.
Grace: Are you alright? You seem really stress out. (as she walks into Abel's workroom)
Abel: Well everything will be alright. (gives Grace a warm smile signaling everything will be alright)
Grace: You want anything? I'll get it for you.
Abel: Coffee please then. Thanks.

~Wilayah-Mid Valley~

Jeremy: Everybody come and take a look! Now special promotion, buy 1 free 1. Very cheap only. Special offer. Special French Oil. Any lady smell it, straight faint. Come buy come buy.

~Ipoh-Canning Garden, Opposite La-Salle~
~Nicolas House~

Nicolas: IRENE!!!! Where is my milk? (shouting in the house while watching a hologram plan)
Irene: Here it is. You don't have to shout.(saying softly)
Nicolas: What took you so long? You know I need loads of calcium to fight a war right don't you. Be smarter next time.
Irene: Yes,sir. So is this the plan that you all gonna attack towards the French next weekend?
Nicolas: You so ke-po for what?? This is man's business. Ladies don't so ke-po. Just diam diam and watch us do the job.
Irene: But but but...
Nicolas: No buts... You, woman, so diam.
Irene: It has plenty of flaws.
Nicolas: What did you say? Didn't I just asked you to shut up? What do you know about strategies that we plot?
Irene: OI... You..enough ah. Stop it with your great man ego-ness. I'm still your sister and I'm worried about you. Fine. Do what you want. Don't want care dee. Ish (stomps and walks away)
Nicolas: Woman... sigh...(shakes head)

~Terrenganu-Kampung Pisang~
~Jee An House~

Jee An: Finally home sweet home. Gosh, that was tiring.
Ben: Swhy. Why do we need to carry those lousy stuff everyday ah? Nonsense government. (phone beeps)
(Ben takes out phone and a hologram image of Daniel came out)
Daniel: Hey Ben, I tried getting you but just couldn't reach you. I'm just wondering are you and an an gonna head down to village head's house tomorrow night. That Nicolas Chin guy from the Anti-French organization is coming down to give some sort of talk. IHF if I'm not mistaken. If you're going just lemme know k? We'll sit together. Byes?
Jee An: What was that all about? Going against the French? That's insane. But I like insane stuff. (smiles)
Ben: Well nothing wrong just going to the talk to listen to what does that Nic guy has to say.
Jee An: Yea.
Ben: Reply Daniel.
Phone: Affirmative.
Ben: Yup. We are both going. See ya there.
Phone: Message sent.

*The next day*
~Terranganu-Kampung Pisang Village Leaders House~7.00p.m.~

Uncle Joe: Thanks boys for coming early, now that everything is properly arranged we can expect the arrival from our hero of this age.
Daniel: No prob, Uncle Joe, you had always looked after us after all, but whats the big deal with this Nic fella?
Jee An: Yea, trying to turn us rebels?
Uncle Joe: My sons, there is a lot that you will never understand. What the French has done to this country before you were born. But I was there, I witnessed it all. How they threatened my family, how my sons were killed. I saw all of that. Revenge was nothing but a dream and I no longer harbor that hatred anymore either. However, the time has come, a messenger of justice and freedom has finally come, someone who is brave enough to face the French, returning our freedom, our independence and our land.
Ben: Wow. That's deep.
Jee An: And this Nic guy can actually do it?
Uncle Joe: Yes I believe he can. He showed great defense when the army tried overtaking our national treasures in Bukit Tambun. Till now it is still secured. He is a man just like everyone says he is. A true genius.
Ben: S'why. Geniuses do exist. But I don't think he is. Look at his picture. He's fat.
Daniel: Hahaha... Yea yea yea.. and thin and short people like you are the geniuses right. (grins)
Uncle Joe: Well boys, you'll see for yourself in moments to come. For now, lets be prepared to welcome our future to be Prime Minister of our land.
Ben: Right....
Jee An: Yea we should head back now to change before that dude arrives.
Daniel: Yea, see both of you later.
Ben: Shall we go too then bro? I'll just bathe at your place.
Jee An: Aite.

*half an hour*

Uncle Joe: Fellow villages, the day has come that freedom is right before our eyes and here it is the messenger that brings it. Without wasting more time, lets welcome Liutenant Nicolas Chin from Independence Our Right (IOR). (sits down while crowd claps)
Ben: Hey look, that dude is really just like us. He's only seventeen like what people been saying. Can he actually even protect a hill? Ant hill izit? (whispers)
Jee An: Listen first-lah. (whispers)
Ben: Kay Kay...
Nicolas: OK people, my fellow citizens and my proud Malaysians. Lets skip the formality and straight to my point for the day. How many years has it been since we have been in bondage? How many good soldiers have we lost to keep just a few locations just as how it was? But now everything its gonna change. I'm not saying that this war is coming to an end. But I'm saying that this is the beginning to Independence.(crowd claps)
Nicolas: I understand that many people now is afraid. You may be thinking, am I capable? Will this work? What if I die? But lemme ask you, if its not you who's gonna stand up to fight? Who will? If its not now? Then when? How many more generations must suffer this war? Can we do it? Yes, we can. We certainly can. MALAYSIA BOLEH! (crowd claps)
Nicolas: You may think that who the heck is this seventeen year old boy standing out up front here talking all this nonsense about independence. He is nothing but a kid. Lemme tell you something, I maybe young, but trust me on this, don't judge me by my appearance, I may not look like it, but I produce results. I maybe a kid, but a brilliant one. Thats only three questions I have for you today. Do you want freedom? Do you wan't Independence? Do you want peace? So what are you waiting for? The time has come. Its time to rise up and fight. Are you with me? (crowd cheers) Are you with me? Come on show some spirit. (crowd cheers even more)
Nicolas: Thank you. IOR will keep you all updated fellow malaysians. Keep up the spirit and we can do it. (steps down and his secretary quickly grab hold of him)
Janna: Sir, that was a good speech, the crowd gonna make a good team of army here. Our spy from Pinang has reported that your master has hid himself now in the International French School there.
Nicolas: Alright, thanks. Enjoy the rest of the night. Everyone is smiling, join in the laughter.
Janna: Yes sir. Enjoy yourself too.

*outside the corridor*
Jee An: Eh, if that specky fat dude can do it so can we wei.
Ben: S'why. Lets show him who's genius.
Daniel: Well lets give it a try.

~Perak-Ipoh-Chin Residence~ *the next day*

(bell rings)
Irene: Coming. (opens the door)
Irene: Who are you?
Marcus: Excuse me madam, I'm working for Sir Nicolas, is he in?
Irene: Hold on a moment, he's busy on his wife now. NICOLAS!!! SOMEONE LOOKING FOR YOU!!
Marcus: He's married?
Irene: Duh, No. His stupid guitars. Just hold on a moment. He'll open up for you. (walks back into house)
(Shaun walks towards Marcus and knock his head)
Shaun: Whats taking you so long? Doing something so simple also can't do it quickly ah? You lousy bagga.
Marcus: Sir still upstairs haven't come down.
Shaun: Who ask you so dumb don call his handphone?
Marcus: Sorry sorry, I call now.
Shaun: Call now for what. Sir coming already. So dumb.
Marcus: Sorry sorry.
Shaun: I wonder why did sir give me such a dumb assistant.
Nicolas: Come on boys, whats the hassle. (opening the side door while talking)
Shaun: Forget bout it, he just makes my blood go all boiling.
Nicolas: Hahaha, you two are suppose to help one other. Well doesn't matter. Are all the materials here yet?
Shaun: Yea, most of the stuff are already in Bukit Tambun. I checked on the MK-03s as well. Its all gonna be completed by next week. We wont only have firepower this time but also 30 MK-03 and a MK-04.
Nicolas: Good. But how many of them are trained to move a MK-03?
Shaun: Jonan reported that we have bout 25 who are ready to use an MK already. But he insisted that the MK-04's pilot, sir you would have to choose yourself.
Nicolas: Well easy to decide. I'll pilot it myself. Tell Jonan to defend the place well and just train another five pilots. I'll need both of you to be on the grounds so its best none of you pilot the MK's for now.
Marcus: Yes sir.
Shaun: Sir is telling me not you. You just listen to my orders. Go wait in the truck.
Marcus: Yes sir. (walks out the door)
Nicolas: Why are you so mean to Marcus?
Shaun: Just teaching him to be a man. A true one.
Nicolas: I guess you have your reasons.
Shaun: Surely. I'll head back to HQ now. See you tomorrow morning when we head to Pinang. (walks out)

Irene: Who are those two? That bulky big guy looks dangerous.
Nicolas: Just one of my assistants. Don't bother la you. Just stay home and watch the house.
Irene: Hmmmmm...

~Perak~Bukit Tambun (IOR HQ)~

Jonan: Finally Shaun you're back. I need to talk to you.
Shaun: Yea sure. (goes to a corner with Jonan)
Jonan: Eh, all the MK pilots are ready now. But why don't I and you pilot an MK as well? Its safer in a MK then on land. I feel so vulnerable fighting robots with my bare hands and perhaps an AK-47.
Shaun: Nic just told me that there is something he wants us to do on land. Perhaps lead our army by land. As you see now, we have only 30 MK, a leader is more than enough. While we have almost 10000 rebels with us by feet all over the country.
Jonan: Makes sense makes sense...

~Pinang~Greentown~

Spy 1: Sir, this is all the details that you needed. Through this time I have successfully pulled more than 2000 Malaysians to join in our project. The day that the revolution will take place is indeed coming nearer and nearer.
Nicolas: Good job. Its only both of us here now, you can take off your mask.
(Girl takes off mask and turns out to be Serene)
Serene: And about Master Theo, he's been behaving normally. Day in day out teaching in the French kids. Totally normal. I think he is really thinking of retiring after that incident.
Nicolas: I guess I really need to see him personally. Arrange a time for me to meet him in person privately. We need him for this project. The role he play will be irreplaceable.
Serene: Yes sir. Consider it done.
Nicolas: As expected from you. I'll await your good news. {Serene walks out)
Shaun: So how things went? As expected?
Nicolas: Yea. Just that I think my sifu don wanna join in anymore. He's not the same anymore.
Shaun: He's born to kill. Don't worry. I'm sure you gonna talk it through him
Nicolas: Hopefully. He's the only one who understands how the French thing and organize their strategies precisely enough. Even thou there is flaws its good enough.
Shaun: He'll be back in action.
(someone knocking on the door)
Serene: Sir, this might be surprising but there is someone here to see you.
(Theo walks out from behind Serene)
Theo: You look great my boy. So much more grown up from where I left you.
Nicolas: Its all for you teaching me well my master. So what brought you here today?
Theo: I heard you are in town,so just dropping by and your plan to take back the country. Is that real?
Nicolas: Yea. And master, I need you.
Theo: There will be no end in this war if we keep fighting. Only more people will die. Why increase the casualties?
Nicolas: But you used to said, justice must prevail. Whatever we do, is for the sake of justice.
Theo: So what if you won your country back. Can you free everyone in the world who is being oppressed by the French?
Nicolas: That I don't know and that I don't care. All i know now is that I love my people and my country. And I will do something about it and I wont stop till they are free.
Theo: Is that what you really are thinking?
Nicolas: Yes and for that I need you.
Theo: Sorry my boy, I have long retired for two years. Even if I want to, there's nothing I can do.
Nicolas: No. You are the only one who can strategize us by land and also by air. You are the only one who have ever piloted an MK-05 and defended the entire Singapore just by yourself.
Theo: You will have no worries bout MK-05, there's only 7 MK-05 in the world. As long the French don't send in the golden army, you will do fine.
Nicolas: What if they do? Without you on your MK-05, what can we do. And who's gonna lead the MK-03's incline with the land army? I can only do either. Offense is not defense. I only know how to defend and stay put to minor damage and retaliate.
Theo: Err...
Nicolas: Please.. I beg you please...
THeo: Lemme think about it.. (walks towards the door)
Nicolas: Don't you remember what happened in the last project. What the French did to your family?
Theo: (faces back to Nicolas with the glare) Mark my words, don't you dare mention that again in front of my face.
Nicolas: So now you lost all your guts. Just because you had some sacrifices. Whats this? Isn't all this started for justice. Then it should end for justice as well. To die or to live. Justice should be engraved in our hearts. Have you forgotten it all.
Theo: I told you I'll think about it..
Nicolas: You coward... are you too afraid now?
Theo: What the heck? Gotten all cocky huh? Well lets see what can you do.
Nicolas: Its not about me. Its about you. I need you.
Theo: sigh... this will be my one last time and lemme go in peace alright?
Nicolas: Whatever you say.

*its now a week away before the great rebellion begins when the moon hides*

~to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment