Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Reminiscence

This gonna be the first post which is non related to the series and I think I actually lost that inspiration to write again. Well, no readers memang la tada semangat.

There are many things and incidents that takes place through out the life of every human being. In the cycle of life in the form of a human, death is what awaits us. And towards this end, every incident that happen is something to remember about. Every individual has a past in which means memories of incidents that has taken place.
Whether it is a memorable one, one that it is impossible to forget, a great one, a bad one or even unimportant ones, it is locked up inside our memory cage. There are things that has taken place in my life through out this past year and how it actually changed my life and turning it upside down. Painful memory it is, sweet memory it is and unforgettable memory it is.
A few days back, there was a comparison between two songs by Plain White T's on which made higher in the US Chart, Hey There Delilah and also 1,2,3,4. Everyone on the radio that gave response was saying that its obvious that Hey There Delilah is the one that has reached the higher level but however it turned out that 1,2,3,4 was higher. 34 to 32. Close enough. Its pretty amazing that this 2 songs were really good songs and does remind me of a lot of stuff and honestly, I knew 1,2,3,4 would had gotten higher. A cheesy yet really sweet song.
When I first checked out this song was when someone actually posted it out and saying how cute it is. And true enough, it was really cute. It was then that I actually asked was that song for me. That look on that face when she took up the guitar and sing it to my face, its irreplaceable and too valuable to describe. Moments like this perhaps would just happened once in a life time. Its kinda funny thou, 8 months after I heard this song, it finally came out on radio. And people loving it.
Just a simple song that has been played through out an eventful moment of a person's life could bring out a box full of memories whenever it is played. Amazing isn't it how a song can actually impact a person's life. Reminds of how it begins, how it grew, how it was uncertain and how it ended. Reminiscence through a song. Well this isn't a emo post. Its just saying about, memories of the past, is just something to emo on.
What I'm saying here is, whatever happened in the past has happened and it will always be reminded. But what really is important is, what am I gonna do about my life now? How am I gonna plan my moves ahead? There's a reason why are eyes placed in front and not behind. Its for us to look ahead and not backwards. Memories oh memories, let it to continue to play in my head and to bring up a smile up my face that it all happened before.

1 comment: