Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Truth Hurts

There were many times that I kept thinking of myself how did it come to such an end and I have many times wondered what really happen. Well its not something new that I have come to know or had come to realize. Its something expected from the very beginning, but it just sucks to hear the truth out that hoping that its not. Everything came to an end simply because of the repetition of an act. A text message. And where that messages came from? My hand, my mind and my phone. So it ended because of me? Yea, makes sense.
Well, not like there are people who checks this blog out so I could actually just write how I really feel about it. First of all, I think I'm the one who should be the one saying sorry since it has to come to an end like this. I have always believed that if someone chooses to leave their partner/bf/gf/soulmate or whatever it is called, its simply because the other half just isn't good enough. Sorry for being imperfect, not like I can help it. Sorry to had irritated you and never thought that it could just spoil your vacation just like that. Sorry.
Hearing it out today makes me ponder more that it is not the first person saying that it is a possibility that I text (you) too often. I really dunno anymore how do you actually felt, (I agree with Irene that love is not a feeling, its more than that) but to me, you meant the world to be all along from day 1 till it was over. And perhaps you really do still mean much to me but its just that I will just have to walk forward and stop looking behind.
Being able to let everything else to be with you, if i could do that, surely I'll be able to let go of you and gain something new. Maybe not now, but soon to come perhaps. Truth has always been something painful to listen but somehow what I hear today was just directly painful that I could finally blame myself for what happened. Tears just came down streaming like a river and cool, its stopping already. So the truth comes, it hurts, and its over. Good to know the truth.
Lets talk bout another truth that perhaps (you) may think I wasn't serious. I had always loved (you) since day 1. And perhaps this will be the one last time I would state it out. I love you. A little contradictory but I'm able to move on, eyes are finally able to set on another person instead of shutting off everyone around me. Does my heart really has the space for someone new? Perhaps perhaps, who could be the unlucky one thou. Stated this yesterday but once again it goes, I'm glad at least it happened before. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment